Sunday 21 November 2010

Half Marathon

Did it ! On Friday Steve phoned me to tell me Bernarnd from Caxton had got a place that I could use. So I ran in the name of Javier Diaz. Met Virginia at about 8.35am and Carol came about 9.10. Also ran with a guy called Paul, who knows loads of Caxton people. Ran with both of them at first and then Paul and then myself then Paul again. MY time was 1.59.03 seconds on my watch. will be interested to see what time Javier Diaz did according to the officials. It wasn´t perfect, as at first I was running and keeping up with Carol, then with Paul and got tired faster than I would want. But did finish. Carol was 1.46 and Virginia about 1.53. Olly Lumby babysat and Steve was in London. Next run on the agenda is 10 km Pedralba in January. Carol is up for 25km Serra next weekend. Recieved the great news that Michelle is pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment